Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A very short introduction

         Hello,

         This is my first time creating a blog, so yes I'm a newbie in this area. Never came across in my mind that I would actually make a blog, even just for fun. But after a while, I was starting to consider writing a blog to help me study and also in a hope that this blog could be a help everybody that would read my blog. I am still a medical student who study at Atma Jaya University, which means that I could write something wrong or ambiguous. Hence, I want to say sorry if I, with my limited understanding and knowledge, unintentionally mislead the reader regarding the topic or not posting something new on regular basis.

     
    Perhaps you have read the title of this blog and wonder what the meaning is. Nulli desperandum, quamdiu spirat means "when there is life, there is hope". I chose this phrase because, for me, it really represents what a doctor should be like. It also corresponds with one of the most famous phrase which medical practitioner must follow primum non nocere.

         So basically, I will write about everything I know about medicine but that doesn't limit the possibility that I will not write something outside medical world. I will mainly discuss about physiology but I might also write anything about histology, anatomy, biochemistry, etc if I consider that my understanding might be competent enough to be published. I will also post some photos, videos, links, news, updates, etc that I might think helpful.

Enjoy!


                                                                                                              Best regards,

                                                                                                                Author

   
p.s: I might write an update in some of my old posts. When I do so, I will write "updated      
       (date)" at the end of the post title.






No comments:

Post a Comment